Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jesse Mccartney calls Ryan Cabrera gay.


Actor from the tv series Summerland and singer, Jesse Maccartney calls guitarist and songwriter gay in an online magazine- CJ

Hey, guys! It’s Jesse McCartney here and I am totally stoked to write for The Fed, just so all my fans out there can get a little idea of how I’m doin’ and what I’m thinkin’. But what I am totally un-stoked about is Ryan Cabrera. He’s ruining music! Take it from me, Jesse McCartney, that Ryan Cabrera is, without a doubt, the gayest out there today. But if you don’t believe me, then let’s take a look at the facts.

First off, “On the Way Down” is a gay song. Look at the lyrics: “On the way down / I saw you / and you saved me from myself / and I won’t forget / the way you loved me.” He needs to be saved, from what, lameness?
But let’s get serious for a minute and look at the most important thing to a real, hardcore yet sensitive man like myself: my love life. Ryan Cabrera has only dated Ashlee Simpson, and she initiated the relationship. Now, I am not gonna bad mouth Ashlee, we grew up a lot on the set of 7th Heaven together, where we both really found our inner actors. But I can tell you that I heard that they only made out, and they have been on and off for two years! Man that’s so lame. I dated Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, at the same time and one of them once gave me a hand job. I’m not gonna say which one, but that’s a hell of a lot more mature than that gay fag Ryan Cabrera who’s never gotten past second base.
Finally, Ryan Cabrera’s just a sell out, you know? He barely rights his own songs, he plays high schools and he’s always on the cover of those gay-sellout magazines. He’s a sell out and a fag. Ryan Cabrera is not an artist. Ryan Cabrera isn’t real. I am just better than that faggy gay twerp any day of the week yo.
Keepin’ it real - Jesse McCartney.


Worth a read: Source

No comments: