Monday, April 09, 2007

Is Ricky Martin gay? Does he like a golden shower?




Is Ricky Martin Gay?
"Ricky Martin [widely rumored to be gay] went home from the Grammys with a couple of handsome trophies," Craig Kilborn reported in February 2000. "He also won some awards."

Source:

November 22, 2005

Ricky Martin likes to pee on people

He's been accused of being gay and being straight and being all sorts of other things, but I don't ever recall rumors of him peeing on people, which makes it all the more strange that he would bring it up in an interview.

Ricky Martin told fans perhaps a little more about his sex life than some wanted to know. “I love giving the golden shower,” he told Blender. “I’ve done it before in the shower. It’s like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different.”

I'm just going to assume that his limited grasp of the English language caused him to say something he didn't mean to say. Not because I don't believe it, but because the thought of Ricky Martin peeing on people in the shower makes me want to stab myself in the face.

Ricky Martin enjoys golden showers [The Scoop - thanks Rachelle!]

There was also a short reporting of Ricky Martin in the newspaper called "GLOBE" this mag is like any other Celebrity magazine. In this issue they were asking " Is Ricky Martin Gay" i'm afraid I no longer have this issue, but it basicly talked about Ricky's relation with a Gay friend who died recently and to the fact that Ricky had appeared on a Gay Magazine.