Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I heard from a friend that Justin Timberlake was gay?


"I heard from a friend that Justin Timberlake was gay, and thats why he broke up with Brittney Spears, and that Christina asked him out and he said no, and explained that he was gay."
Source: Sorry lost it.

Jealous Justin Timberlake Makes Out With Carson Daly
No one could've anticipated the ex-NSYNC star's action, which was to grab MTV VJ robot tool Carson Daly and passionately kiss him outside after the show was over."I'm not gay!" Timberlake was heard to shout reassuringly as he grabbed the back of Daly's head and shoved it towards his enthusiastically protruding tongue. After this statement, the two kissed "deeply" for hours after the show's conclusion, according to many onlookers."They were the deep, honest, hungry kisses of two individuals deeply in love," said one observer later. "It would've been beautiful and inspiring if it wasn't so deeply disturbing.""Justin did a really good job of making it seem like he wanted to have wild, gay sex with Carson Daly," said another witness. "I mean, I know this was just a stunt to get back at Britney, but you really wouldn't have known. He's a wonderful actor.""The whole time, I was thinking to myself, 'I wonder if there's any danger of him [Timberlake] being electrocuted?'" reported a man who was on the scene. "You know, because of Carson Daly being a robotic tool and everything."Though Timberlake was not electrocuted, witnesses say he did fondle and caress Daly's ass for much of the session.The EV caught up with Daly later, when he relayed his impressions of the event to our reporter."It was definitely a surprising experience," he said. "But not surprising like, you know, an 'Oh no' kind of way. More like surprising in 'Holy fucking shit, this is what I've always dreamed of' kind of way."Daly then resumed writing his note to Timberlake, which appeared to read, "I had fun the other night. Do you like me? Circle yes or no." Below this, there was the option for Timberlake to indicate whether he liked Daly or not by circling the appropriate answer.Timberlake, however, claims that the move was intended "entirely to get back at Britney, and nothing else.""Listen, I like Carson Daly," he admitted. "He's a cool guy. In fact, you might even say I like men in general. I think they're cool and sexy, and sensual. In fact, you might even say that I would very much enjoy seeing Carson Daly without any clothing on. But to answer your question, no, I am not getting back with NSYNC."According to Spears, the kiss had "nothing to do" with Timberlake."This was all about me showing people that I've grown up now," she said. "Grown up into a slutty, shitty singer bordering on lesbianism."Spears' partner in crime, Madonna, did not have much to say about the event."What?" she said when asked, furrowing her brow. "Oh, when I kissed Britney? That's really no big deal for me. I've forgotten about it by now, actually. That's person number 1,342,989 that I've kissed. It's not really a special milestone."


George Michael has revealed he wants to have a same-sex kiss onstage, in a similar showstopper to Madonna, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears at the MTV Music Awards.
The out singer joked with a German interviewer that he is keen to snog Justin Timberlake on stage, and has contacted the pin-up "but, unfortunately, he hasn't called back".
Source: http://uk.gay.com/headlines/6076

Justin Timberlake (CDs) is reportedly to play a gay love-interest in Will and Grace (DVDs). Justin wants to really take this acting lark seriously, but for now only as Jacks bad boyfriend.
Timberlake promptly hung up to peals of laughter from the assembled radio crew.
Source

Justin Timberlake says that he only agreed to play Sir Elton John in a new film if scenes depicting his wild past were included.
He says he felt honoured when he was offered the part but ordered that scenes of sex and drugs be added reports Digitalspy.
Sir Elton, who was infamous for his drug-fuelled parties in the 70s, hand-picked Justin for the part in the ¢G20 million film.
Justin said: "Knowing what a wild existence Sir Elton has led I thought 'Wow, you're offering me that role?' but when I read the script all the wild stuff had been left out."
"I told the studio that it would have to be warts-and-all so that's what it's going to be. I can't wait to get started."
Justin has played Elton before in the video for This Train Don't Stop There Any More.
Source:

No comments: