Sunday, April 15, 2007

Is Aaron Carter Gay?


The "rumours" are collected from around the web, and are as follows:

An unconfirmed Internet report has Aaron Carter giving "major head" to Trevor Blumas and Trevor's boyfriend Hayden Christensen at a concert party, and also spending a week together with Trevor, sometime in 2003.

According to the posted on the web by one of Aarons handlers said it was a tag-team situation which I hear a lot of gay guys do when they get a trophy like aaron. All three were at a party. Trevor scored on Aaron, took him upstairs to a private room where Hayden was waiting. it was a two on one tag team with both getting major "head" from Aaron. I guess thats way Aarons got his tongue spiked, its what gay guys do to make oral sex better. But who knows for sure.

Trevor and Hayden are not the first to share in Aaron. That honor goes to none other than Elijah Wood and who seduced Aaron way back after the premire of "two towers" back in 2002. It was after a Lakers game. Back then Aaron was a "Grade A virgin veal prize". Anyway, Elijah Wood and his gay friend lured Aaron into a rented SUV during a Lakers game where he was seduced and de-flowered by Elijah Wood first. There are before and after pics of the two of them at the game, before shows Elijah Wood and a fresh-faced Aaron sitting courtside behind the Lakers bench. they are having a good time. Then at half-time they dissappear, only to return during the third quarter. Then it is obvious and clear that Aaron has been thro some rough sex-play, his blonde haired is mussed, his Lakers jersey is disheveled and kind of hanging off his bare shoulder, he has a glazed look in his eyes, and obvious "love bites" are on his neck (hickies). Also, dried "cream-like" material is present on his blushing cheeks and chin. Maybe a slight bruising around his bare upper arms and what appears to be "rope-burns" on his wrists? (Elijah Wood is known for his kinky tendencies.)

Since then, Aaron has gotten the reputatiuon for being an "easy lay". What was once "prime A virgin-veal", has slightly been downgraded to used "grade B, boy-meat". (Some gay dudes refer to their conquests as some kind of meat).

Many closeted gay hollywood types have used Aarons body for one-nite stands----Leo, Chad, Scott, Elijah Wood, and also Trevor Blumus.

Oh, as to Airboy having a girlfriend? You mean Hillary D? She is a front (or a 'beard' which is what gay dudes use to cover themselves) and even she has come out and claimed that she offered up her young virginal sex to Aaron who got flustered and ran away from it. But her claims are also suspect as it now appears that she was aiming to get herself knocked up by Aaron so as to latch on to his bank account before his mother got it. Both she and that other girl, (i forget her name now) were both competing to get into Airboys pants since he was 13!! But it looked like Elijah Wood beat them to it.

Please note that the report is not verified or confirmed but he is at least bisexual, and he has reportedly made a veiled assertion about his being bisexual in a gay-oriented magazine entitled "Y-14".

Source

The following article was reported by People.com, about Aarons time with Michael Jackson and his support of him.

Teen pop star Aaron Carter is speaking out to PEOPLE about his troubled relationship with his mother and sister and about his friendship with Michael Jackson. After Carters mother Jane told Access Hollywood that her son had spent an unsupervised night with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch, and Carters sister Leslie, 18, implied that drug use may have been involved, Carter told PEOPLE: I dont do drugs. I didnt do them with Michael Jackson and I dont do them with anyone else. Carter, 16, had a lot more to say in a frank discussion. On his mother and sister: I really dont like being around them. All I hear is You need to go on television and make me look better. I just think, Just be my mother, just be my sister. Its all about money and publicity for them. My last word to (my mother) is that shes the adult, not me. But it seems to be switched around. On his playdate at Neverland with Jackson, who has been charged with child molestation: Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each others faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didnt sleep in the same room, we didnt share a bed. We have a normal friendship. Theres nothing sexual to it. I dont consider myself with anybody, but Ive been seeing a couple of people.
On women hes attracted to: Im not going to tell you, Oh, looks dont matter. If you dont look good, get away from me! On his next career move: My sound is definitely changing (for an upcoming album). It is going to have more of an R&B vibe with some rock. Its influenced by Craig David, Usher and Justin Timberlake. Meanwhile, Carters mother Jane stands by her decision to go on television and question the night her son spent with Jackson. I told the truth, she says. I dont know what happened at Michael Jacksons house, but I was concerned like any parent would be. Jane does admit to a rift between mother and son: I dont have a regular phone number for him, I dont see him like I would like to. But she hopes to work things out. I will say that I love Aaron with all my heart, says Jane, 45. I want to be a loving mother to him. I am on his side. I want whats best for him. I know that he may not believe it at this moment, but it is true. I would do anything for him. Aaron says that there is a fairly easy way to end their family squabble. I would forgive my mom, he says, but shes going to have to admit she did some things that were wrong.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know first hand that Elijah is bisexual. He prefers guys though. When the heat is on he makes it a point to be seen in public with his "girlfriend." Elijah is also a cross dresser. Nothing wrong with that per say. He should just own who he is. I hear his mom is a devout Catholic and very anti gay. He is very close to Deb and I guess he doesn't want to disappoint her. Latest news is Elijah is sick with hepatitis and has a nasty little heroin habit which he supposedly went to rehab in Canada recently. Who knows if it's true but the sources I feel are very reliable.